However big your job is dont be concerned we have a machine for you. If we dont have one in our model range we will customise it to suit your specific job to be done.
The best way for us to Sanitse is using High Pressure Hot Water. The Spitwater range also has the options of inducing a chemical into the system to aid the cleaning process and remove all the protein from your surfaces, as in some piggeries as you know some protein just needs help to get it off.
The more pressure and flow we can deliver per minute the quicker you will finish the job to be done.
The intense heat and pressure of the Spitwater will make this job to be done easily managed for either the owner operator, manager or the worker.
Tough and Ready when you want them to be there working for you.
Some accessories that will aid and speed up your cleaning process;
- High Pressure Chemical Injector- this enables all types of cleaning chemicals even corrosive sanitisers to be delivered into the high pressure water line and aid your cleaning process without harming your pressure cleaner
- Hose reel- to store extra hose to make it easier to access all areas of your piggery. We have various models in both powder coated or stainless finishes, from spring retractable to hand and or motor rewind. Up to 100 meter length plus other sizes on request.
- High Pressure Swivel- make it easy on your self and get a swivel fitted under your gun to stop the hose curling up.
- Longer hose- Standard hose is sometimes not enough 20, 30 or even 40 meters can assist you to get the job done quickly and easily. Off the shelf we have it in 100 meter lengths if that helps.
- Turbo Nozzle- very effective cleaning aid to a hot water unit as it chisels the protein straight off anything.
- Steam Kit- Allows the hot water pressure cleaner to develop water temperature up 150°C. which aids with sanitisation.
- Short Lance- give the operator the ability to get into tough to reach places.
- Long Lane- to reach those hard to get places
When you are talking to our solution specialist please ask them what is the difference between a standard swivel and a bearing swivel when you fit it to your pressure cleaner!